Sunday, December 6, 2009

VW Bug = hitting?

Alright, here I go trying my hand at actually writing a post instead of using pictures!

About a month ago, after getting Shane and Ana onto the school bus one morning, the bus driver waved me over so she could talk to me. She related what had happened the day before...

Ana who was sitting right behind her hauled off and hit the bus driver on the back of the head!!! The bus driver said, "Ana, you can't do that!" and Ana's reply... grey slug bug...no tag backs!

She said the other bus drivers were having a good laugh over that one!!

(and for those of you who don't know the "game" when you see a VW bug, you say those words, although in our house it is forbidden!!! (and that was even before this happened)




1 comment:

  1. We call 'em HUG bugs! You can only "Slug Bug" on the OLD ones.
    Maybe that will help. I love going for drives and getting all the hugs at the end of the drive!

    ReplyDelete