Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2009!!!
To our many family and friends who are finding our blog, we welcome you.
This is something new for our family... as I sat last year doing our picture collage
newsletter, I knew it was going to be the last! Thanks to technology, I can post through the year, and you can check back every once in a while and see what we are up to!!

As this year draws to a close, we are happy to look back and see what we've accomplished and MORE importantly who has been a part of our lives. He are so grateful for loving family and dear friends.

We hope at this Christmas season, you will take the time to remember the one little baby that it is all about, Jesus Christ. We, as a family have a strong testimony and conviction that HE LIVES! We love him and his life and example for us to follow.

With the warmest Holiday wishes for a wonderful season and exciting new year,
The Morrill Family... enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about each of the kids and what they are doing/have done this year. I am also excited to see where Micah chooses to wrestle and attend school--can't believe how grown up they are! You are both wonderful parents, and in the same breath, I don't know how you keep your sanity running from event to event. I guess I need to get all my selfish desires out now, especially since I want six kiddos of my own :) Merry Christmas Morrill's!

    ReplyDelete