Sunday, December 6, 2009

This is Juliann, and her cute son Adam (one of her three kids) She came from N.H. for the wedding. She too was one of my young women. I was so fun to spend time with her again. She's so beautiful! ( this picture was suppose to be where the duplicate is below, but since I don't know how to rearrange, that's just how it is!)

On November 21st, our dear friend of many years, Rachel, married Sean Quigley, in the Draper Utah, LDS temple for time and for all Eternity!! We are so happy for Rachel and Sean. It was also so great to see all of her family and many other friends who made it for the wedding also.

Here we are at a dinner the night before for a surprise bridal shower and a baby shower too!
Rachel and Dana were best friends and two of my behives in young womens, when they were babysitting for us 14 years ago!!! We love them both! and many times when our boys would get hurt or in trouble, they would ask for either Dana or Rachel!!! (btw, Dana is having a BOY at the end of Jan!!!)
While in Salt Lake Rob and I visited Temple Square. This is part of the huge life sized Nativity that they have on the lawn. It was very cool!
Rob and I. This was also a get away to celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary! and frankly I was just looking forward to SLEEPING... (I am in a constant state of exhaustion from my busy life) Well, Rob met me in SL, after spending two weeks flying around the world for work (Japan, Korea, France) so his body was on a totally different schedule!! the first morning when I had planned to catch up on much needed sleep, I was awaken by a light on.. I asked what time it was, he said 5 AM!!!! and I was so ticked off, I couldn't even get back to sleep!!! (I forgave him eventually!!!) -
back to the wedding! Rachel with her nephews
with her beautiful sisters and sister in law
the Defreese Family... every one of their kids baby sat for us, or did yard work etc.. we LOVE this family!! they are amazing! It has been so fun to see them all grow up and become such wonderful adults.
Mother and Daughter. I love this picture! Both beautiful.
woops, sorry duplicate... how do I delete pictures???

Rachel and I- Love ya Rach!
one more, being silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment