Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This is the wonderful DeFreese family. We went up to Camano Island to visit for church on the day little Koby was blessed in April. Megan (the mommy of Koby) was one of my laurels about 5-6 years ago, when I was pregnant with Ana.  I also got to teach Megan's older sister Rachel (who is not in the picture) and all four of the girls, and Micah their oldest brother, all baby sat for us when the older guys were little.  It was the neatest experience to sit in gospel doctrine class right behind the Defreese family.  I watch them all grow up and to see them all now as adults, all I can say it... what an amazing family! I feel so privileged to know each one of them.  I love you all so much!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I had no idea that Megan was even expecting. Wow I sometimes feel so disconnected to the wonderful families back on Camano, even though it's my "home ward". Megan is such a cutie and it's no surprise that her baby is an absolute doll. Those photos are great too.

    ReplyDelete