Monday, June 29, 2009

On June 10th, we sent balloons to Evan and wished him a happy 2nd birthday.  Evan passed away last Sept.- What a touching birthday.  I had just met Bridget (mommy to Evan) in Sept. at church.  She has 4 boys and was just about to have a little girl.  - I felt an instant connection. Two days later, Evan died and one week later, baby Jocelyn was born. How does one deal with the loss? I know it hasn't been easy for this amazing family.  I am grateful to know them and of their devotion and love for one another and the gospel. Thanks Bridget and Tymon for sharing with us!  




sorry, don't know how to delete the copy?? new to this!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your love and support. I love that you can see the balloon that says "I love Evan" in the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is the same Evan and family I'm thinking of, I know Evan's mommy's brother. he is a good friend of mine (Brett Fawcett). I read her blog a lot when it happened...so sad and yet I was amazed by how strong they were through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Photos! So many STRONG people out there who are going through so so much! We've had quite a few tragedies in our area lately! Makes you really try to LIVE LIFE!! AND LOVE DEEPLY!
    Love you Liz!

    ReplyDelete