Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Girls Weedend, Salt Lake City, UT

The first weekend of March, I was able to go spend the weekend with three of my sister, in Salt Lake.  We went to a comedy club - very funny (Like "who's line is it" show) We went to a spa and got facials and manicures/pedicures. We went to a play that was a parody of High school musical called "Home school musical" It was so funny!  We did a little shopping and on Sunday we went to see the spoken word on Temple square.  I had never done that before and it was really nice. My sister Rebecca took some pictures of the four of us in the empty train/bus station.  And then on Monday, we went through the Draper temple open house before heading back home.
My Sisters: Sally Me (Liz), Anita and Rebecca 
                                 Bec, Me, Sally, Anita
Rebecca also took some awesome pictures of Sally and her family.  This one is my favorite!! Her girls names are Kate, Emily and Lindsey.  (and Ryan - her hubby) 
some great shots on temple square




It the hotel, our faces are glowing after our facials
                     My beautiful Sister Rebecca, and my best friend
  Two more beautiful sister's Sally & Anita. They live 1 mile apart from each other!! 
                                                          Charlie's Angels! 

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see your updates although we see each other so often I love to see what's happened through pictures. Life is so fun amidst those challenges we all have! You are such an amazing woman and I'm so blessed to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fun! i want to do it again! Why does it seem like it was a while ago? is it because life is flying by too fast?!! That was so fun! I love you Liz!! I wish we lived closer so much!!

    ReplyDelete