Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Micah went to the Dr. yesterday to get his colliflower ear drained, so it wouldn't harden! He was a little bumbed to find out that he couldn't practice for a few days.  Not sure if he's following the Dr. advice right now or not? He's at practice!!!! 
This is after the Dr. numbed his ear. 
Pre-drain (Dr. wouldn't let me me take pictures while he was doing it), but he took a needle and drained it, they pinched his ear and got the rest of the blood out.
If you can't tell, the Dr. stitched Micah's ear together, like a quilt! To keep the layers together while it heals. 
Micah with his head wrapped to keep pressure on his ear.  I asked when I could take it off (assuming he would say later that day).  The Dr. said he needs to leave it on until he come's back to see me in a few dayS!!! I was teasing Micah, because he had a date planned for that afternoon with some friends.  THe Dr. said "'go for the pitty!" 


7 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! I just got the christmas letter and that is how I found your blog!! Also, I need to wish you a late Happy Birthday! I tried to email you on the day, but it didn't work. I hope you had a great day!
    I miss you guys!
    -Dana =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz! You are a natural at this blogging thing! I am so glad that I now get to keep up with you and your family's busy happenings. Hope that ear heals well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz,
    Hey! I'm totally blog stalking, but I just saw your blog on Dana's blog and had to stop in and say hi! I cannot believe how big your kids are! Makes me feel old! :) Anyway, just wanted to say hello and say welcome to the blogging world! :) Much love...
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is quite the story he'll have, good thing he's also got pictures to gross people out with later on. Did he go on the date?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jumping in on reading your blog from the Christmas letter too! It's been so fun to read about all of you here and on FB! Great ways to keep in touch!!!! Miss you. The girls loved looking at pics of the family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I remember wrestleres that had those..... SICK!! HA brings back memories its funny to me that the boys are even old enough to have those...

    ReplyDelete